Home » Our Work
- Coordinated Public Transit-Human Services Transportation Plan (PDF) Coordinated Public Transit-Human Services Transportation Plan (HTML)
The Coordinated Plan was developed with input from the public, transit providers, human service organizations, and other stakeholders. The draft Coordinated Plan was made available for a 30-day public review period lasting from August 16, 2019 to September 16, 2019. All comments received during the public review period are included in the final document. The Coordinated Plan contains information about
- current transportation providers in the Boston region;
- unmet transportation needs for seniors and people with disabilities;
- strategies and actions to meet the unmet needs; and
- priorities for implementation.
For more information, please contact Betsy Harvey, MPO Staff, at 857.702.3701 or firstname.lastname@example.org.