Geoserver Layer Name
Observed speeds on CMP-monitored highways
GIS line feature class of observed speeds on highways monitored by the MPO's Congestion Management Program. Each record in the feature class corresponds to one segment of a monitored route.
vector digital data
analysis and planning
Projection and coordinate system
- FROM_ - Double - Offset in miles of starting point of segment, with respect to beginning of CMP route.
- TO_ - Double - Offset in miles of ending point of segment, with respect to beginning of CMP route.
- S1 - Double - Average observed speed in AM peak period.
- SI1 - Double - AM peak period speed index.
- S2 - Double - Average observed speed in PM peak period.
- SI2 - Double - PM peak period speed index.
- CMP_ID - Integer - ID number of CMP route of which this segment is a part.
- CITY_TOWN_NAME - Text - Name of city or town in which segment is located. In the shapefile version of this data set, this attribute is named CITY_TOWN.
- SEG_NUM - Integer - Segment ID number.
- SEG_DESC - Integer - Description of route segment.
- SHAPE.LEN - Double - Length of segment, in meters. In the shapefile version of this data set, this attribute is named SHAPE_LEN.
available for download
CTPS TAD Group
This data is intended for informational purposes only. CTPS provides this information on an "as is" basis and makes no guarantee, representation or warranty, either express or implied, that the data will be error free. CTPS further makes no guarantees, representations or warranties, either express or implied, as to the completeness, accuracy or correctness of the data, or as to merchantability or fitness of the data for a particular use or purpose. CTPS is not responsible to any user for any costs, expenses, liabilities or damages arising from inconsistencies in its data or from any use of the information.