Regional Transportation Advisory Council Meeting
Conference Room 4, 10 Park Plaza, Boston, MA
December 11, 2019, 3:00 PM
(Estimated duration: One hour and 40 minutes, expected ending at 4:40 PM)
1. Introductions, 5 minutes (3:00 PM), Lenard Diggins, Chair
2. Massachusetts Department of Transportation (MassDOT) and the Advisory Council, 30 minutes (3:05 PM), Kate Fichter, Secretary for Policy Coordination, MassDOT, discussion of the relationship between MassDOT and the Advisory Council
3. Unified Planning Work Program (UPWP) Studies, 35 minutes (3:35 PM), Sandy Johnston, UPWP Manager, discussion of potential studies for inclusion in the federal fiscal year (FFY) 2021 UPWP
4. Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) Universe of Projects, 15 minutes (4:10 PM), Matt Archer, MPO staff, presentation and discussion of the FFYs 202125 TIP Universe of Projects
5. Approval of June 12, 2019, Meeting Minutes, 5 minutes (4:25 PM), L. Diggins, Chair (Minutes posted to MPO Website Calendar before meeting)
6. Chairs Report, 5 minutes (4:30 PM), L. Diggins, Chair
7. Old Business, New Business, and Member Announcements, 5 minutes (4:35 PM)
8. Adjourn (4:40 PM)
Agenda posted before 7:00 PM, December 5, 2019.
Meeting locations are accessible to people with disabilities and are near public transportation. Upon request (preferably two weeks in advance of the meeting), every effort will be made to provide accommodations such as assistive listening devices, materials in accessible formats and in languages other than English, and interpreters in American Sign Language and other languages. Please contact the MPO staff at 857.702.3700 (voice), 617.570.9193 (TTY), 617.570.9192 (fax), or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The MPO complies with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and other federal and state nondiscrimination statutes and regulations in all programs and activities. The MPO does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin (including limited English proficiency), religion, creed, gender, ancestry, ethnicity, disability, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veterans status (including Vietnam-era veterans), or background. Any person who believes herself/himself or any specific class of persons to have been subjected to discrimination prohibited by Title VI, ADA, or another nondiscrimination statute or regulation may, herself/himself or via a representative, file a written complaint with the MPO. Complaints filed under federal law (based on race, color, national origin [including limited English proficiency], sex, age, or disability) must be filed no later than 180 calendar days after the date the person believes the discrimination occurred. Complaints filed under Massachusetts General Law (based on race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, or ancestry) or Governor's Executive Order 526, section 4 (based on race, color, age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, creed, ancestry, national origin, disability, veteran's status [including Vietnam-era veterans], or background) must be filed no later than 300 calendar days after the date the person believes the discrimination occurred. A complaint form and additional information can be obtained by contacting the MPO (see above) or at www.bostonmpo.org.