Regional Transportation Advisory Council Meeting
Conference Rooms 5 and 6, 10 Park Plaza, Boston, MA
March 11, 2020, 2:30 PM
(Estimated duration: One hour and 45 minutes, expected ending at 4:15 PM)
Please note: This meeting will be preceded by a meeting of the 3C Documents Committee beginning at 12:30 PM.
1. Introductions, 5 minutes (2:30 PM), Lenard Diggins, Chair
2. Unified Planning Work Program (UPWP) Universe of Proposed Studies, 35 minutes (2:35 PM), Sandy Johnston, UPWP Manager, discussion of studies under consideration for funding in federal fiscal year (FFY) 2021
3. Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) Development, 35 minutes (3:10 PM), Matt Genova, TIP Manager, discussion of evaluation scores for projects being considered for programming in the FFYs 202125 TIP
4. 3C Documents Committee Update, 15 minutes (3:45 PM), Chris Porter, 3C Documents Committee Chair, discussion of the 3C Documents Committee meeting, the UPWP Universe of Proposed Studies, and TIP project evaluations
5. Chairs Report, 5 minutes (4:00 PM), L. Diggins, Chair
6. Approval of August 14, 2019, Meeting Minutes, 5 minutes (4:05 PM), L. Diggins, Chair (Minutes posted to MPO Website Calendar before meeting)
7. New Business, Old Business, and Member Announcements, 5 minutes (4:10 PM)
Agenda posted before 6:00 PM, March 5, 2020.
Meeting locations are accessible to people with disabilities and are near public transportation. Upon request (preferably two weeks in advance of the meeting), every effort will be made to provide accommodations such as assistive listening devices, materials in accessible formats and in languages other than English, and interpreters in American Sign Language and other languages. Please contact the MPO staff at 857.702.3700 (voice), 617.570.9193 (TTY), 617.570.9192 (fax), or email@example.com.
The Boston Region Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO) operates its programs, services, and activities in compliance with federal nondiscrimination laws including Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (Title VI), the Civil Rights Restoration Act of 1987, and related statutes and regulations. Title VI prohibits discrimination in federally assisted programs and requires that no person in the United States of America shall, on the grounds of race, color, or national origin (including limited English proficiency), be excluded from participation in, denied the benefits of, or be otherwise subjected to discrimination under any program or activity that receives federal assistance. Related federal nondiscrimination laws administered by the Federal Highway Administration, Federal Transit Administration, or both, prohibit discrimination on the basis of age, sex, and disability. The Boston Region MPO considers these protected populations in its Title VI Programs, consistent with federal interpretation and administration. In addition, the Boston Region MPO provides meaningful access to its programs, services, and activities to individuals with limited English proficiency, in compliance with U.S. Department of Transportation policy and guidance on federal Executive Order 13166.
The Boston Region MPO also complies with the Massachusetts Public Accommodation Law, M.G.L. c 272 sections 92a, 98, 98a, which prohibits making any distinction, discrimination, or restriction in admission to, or treatment in a place of public accommodation based on race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, or ancestry. Likewise, the Boston Region MPO complies with the Governor's Executive Order 526, section 4, which requires that all programs, activities, and services provided, performed, licensed, chartered, funded, regulated, or contracted for by the state shall be conducted without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, creed, ancestry, national origin, disability, veteran's status (including Vietnam-era veterans), or background.
A complaint form and additional information can be obtained by contacting the MPO or at http://www.bostonmpo.org/mpo_non_discrimination. To request this information in a different language or in an accessible format, please contact
Title VI Specialist