Agenda posted before 4:00
PM, February 22, 2018
Revised 8:30 AM, February 28, 2018
Metropolitan Planning Organization Meeting
Conference Rooms 2 and 3, 10 Park Plaza, Boston, MA
March 1, 2018, 10:00 AM
(Estimated duration: 2 hours and 35 minutes, expected ending at 12:35 PM)
1. Introductions, 3 minutes
2. Public Comments, 40 minutes
3. Chairs Report, 3 minutes
4. Committee Chairs Reports, 2 minutes
5. Regional Transportation Advisory Council Report, 3 minutes
6. Executive Directors Report, 3 minutes
7. Action Item: Approval of January 18, 2018, MPO Meeting Minutes, 1 minute (to be posted)
8. Action Item: Work Program for Green Line Corridor Study Support, Scott Peterson, MPO Staff: review of the proposed work to support MassDOT and their project team; 10 minutes (posted)
9. Action Item: Work Program for MBTA Commuter Rail Counts, Annette Demchur, MPO Staff: review of the proposed work to support MassDOT; 5 minutes (posted)
10. Action Item: Draft Federal Fiscal Years (FFYs) 201822 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) Amendment Three, Alexandra (Ali) Kleyman, MPO Staff: review of comments on the proposed amendments to the highway program; vote to approve; 5 minutes (posted)
11. FFYs 201923 TIP Development: First-Tier List of Projects and Baseline Programming Scenario, Alexandra (Ali) Kleyman, MPO Staff: presentation of the baseline programming scenario, which reflects cost and readiness changes to currently programmed projects for the MPOs target highway funds; 75 minutes
12. Members Items, reports and notices by MPO members, including regional concerns and local community issues; 5 minutes
Meeting locations are accessible to people with disabilities and are near public transportation. Upon request (preferably two weeks in advance of the meeting), every effort will be made to provide accommodations such as assistive listening devices, materials in accessible formats and in languages other than English, and interpreters in American Sign Language and other languages. Please contact the MPO staff at 857.702.3700 (voice), 617.570.9193 (TTY), 617.570.9192 (fax), or email@example.com.
The MPO complies with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and other federal and state nondiscrimination statutes and regulations in all programs and activities. The MPO does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin (including limited English proficiency), income, religious creed, ancestry, disability, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or military service. Any person who believes herself/himself or any specific class of persons to have been subjected to discrimination prohibited by Title VI, ADA, or other nondiscrimination statute or regulation may, herself/himself or via a representative, file a written complaint with the MPO. Complaints filed under federal law (race, color, national origin (including limited English proficiency), sex, age, disability, or income) must be filed no later than 180 calendar days after the date the person believes the discrimination occurred. Complaints filed under Massachusetts General Law (religion, military service, ancestry, sexual orientation, or gender identity or expression) must be filed no later than 300 calendar days after the date the person believes the discrimination occurred. A complaint form and additional information can be obtained by contacting the MPO (see above) or at www.bostonmpo.org.
Posted materials are available via the MPOs meeting calendar webpage at ctps.org/calendar/month.
Times reflect the expected duration of each item, and do not constitute a schedule.