Agenda posted before 5:00 PM, February 8, 2018
Metropolitan Planning Organization Meeting
Conference Rooms 2 and 3, 10 Park Plaza, Boston, MA
February 15, 2018, 10:00 AM
(Estimated duration: 2 hours, expected ending at 12:00 PM)
Please Note: This meeting will be followed by a Unified Planning Work Program (UPWP) Committee meeting beginning at approximately 12:15 PM
1. Introductions, 2 minutes
2. Public Comments, 8 minutes
3. Chairs Report, 5 minutes
4. Committee Chairs Reports, 2 minutes
5. Regional Transportation Advisory Council Report, 1 minute
6. Executive Directors Report, 5 minutes
7. Action Item: Approval of December 21, 2017, MPO Meeting Minutes, 2 minutes (to be posted)
8. Action Item: Draft Federal Fiscal Years (FFYs) 201822 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) Adjustment 3, Alexandra (Ali) Kleyman, MPO Staff: review of the proposed adjustments to transit programming for MetroWest Regional Transit Authority (MWRTA); vote to approve; 10 minutes (posted)
9. FFYs 201923 TIP Development: Final Project Evaluation Results and Update, Alexandra (Ali) Kleyman, MPO Staff: presentation of the final results of TIP roadway project evaluations; discussion of other factors to consider for project selection; and an update of the schedule, process, and budget for upcoming programming of highway funds; 30 minutes (to be posted)
10. Capital Investment Plan (CIP): 201923 Development Process, Michelle Ho and Nicole Tishler, MassDOT, and Samantha Silverberg, MBTA; 20 minutes
11. Community Transportation Program Development, Andrew Reker, MPO Staff: update on the work to establish an ongoing process for identifying and selecting the most promising project candidates to include in future TIPs under the MPOs Community Transportation investment program; 10 minutes
12. Planned Stakeholder Engagement and Public Outreach to Support the Development of a Disparate Impact / Disproportionate Burden (DI/DB) Policy, Betsy Harvey, MPO Staff: update on the development of an MPO DI/DB policy to demonstrate whether disparate impacts or disproportionate burdens result from the MPOs transportation investments; overview of the upcoming external stakeholder engagement and public outreach in support of developing a policy; 20 minutes
13. Members Items, reports and notices by MPO members, including regional concerns and local community issues; 5 minutes
Meeting locations are accessible to people with disabilities and are near public transportation. Upon request (preferably two weeks in advance of the meeting), every effort will be made to provide accommodations such as assistive listening devices, materials in accessible formats and in languages other than English, and interpreters in American Sign Language and other languages. Please contact the MPO staff at 857.702.3700 (voice), 617.570.9193 (TTY), 617.570.9192 (fax), or email@example.com.
The MPO complies with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and other federal and state nondiscrimination statutes and regulations in all programs and activities. The MPO does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, English proficiency, income, religious creed, ancestry, disability, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or military service. Any person who believes herself/himself or any specific class of persons to have been subjected to discrimination prohibited by Title VI, ADA, or other nondiscrimination statute or regulation may, herself/himself or via a representative, file a written complaint with the MPO. Complaints filed under federal law (race, color, national origin, language, gender, age, disability, or income) must be filed no later than 180 calendar days after the date the person believes the discrimination occurred. Complaints filed under Massachusetts General Law (religion, military service, ancestry, sexual orientation, or gender identity or expression) must be filed no later than 300 calendar days after the date the person believes the discrimination occurred. A complaint form and additional information can be obtained by contacting the MPO (see above) or at www.bostonmpo.org.
Posted materials are available via the MPOs meeting calendar webpage at ctps.org/calendar/month.
Times reflect the expected duration of each item, and do not constitute a schedule.