Agenda posted before 4:00 PM, April 13, 2017
Boston Region Metropolitan Planning Organization
Unified Planning Work Program (UPWP) Committee Meeting
State Transportation Building, Conference Rooms 2 and
10 Park Plaza, Boston, Massachusetts
Thursday, April 20, 2017, 12:30 PM (Estimated duration: 1 hour, expect to end at 1:30 PM)
1. March 16, 2017 UPWP Committee Meeting Summary
2. Draft Recommended List of FFY 2018 Discrete Studies
3. Draft FFY 2018 UPWP Document: Committee Member Review Chapters
2. Action Item: Approval of Draft Meeting Summary from March 16, 2017 UPWP Committee Meeting
3. Presentation of Draft Recommendation and Budget for FFY 2018 UPWP MPO-Funded Discrete Studies and Programs
4. Presentation of Completed Chapters of Draft FFY 2018 UPWP DocumentPotential Vote to Approve Committee Recommendation to the MPO
5. Member Items
6. Next Meeting
Meeting locations are accessible to people with disabilities and are near public transportation. Upon request (preferably two weeks in advance of the meeting), every effort will be made to provide accommodations such as assistive listening devices, materials in accessible formats and in languages other than English, and interpreters in American Sign Language and other languages. Please contact the MPO staff at 857.702.3700 (voice), 617.570.9193 (TTY), 617.570.9192 (fax), or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The MPO complies with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and other federal and state nondiscrimination statutes and regulations in all programs and activities. The MPO does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, English proficiency, income, religious creed, ancestry, disability, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or military service. Any person who believes herself/himself or any specific class of persons to have been subjected to discrimination prohibited by Title VI, ADA, or other nondiscrimination statute or regulation may, herself/himself or via a representative, file a written complaint with the MPO. A complaint must be filed no later than 180 calendar days after the date on which the person believes that the discrimination occurred. A complaint form and additional information can be obtained by contacting the MPO (see above) or at www.bostonmpo.org.